Women's and Men's Health
NQ Physio Solutions offers Women’s and Men’s health services.
Physiotherapy can assist in the assessment and management of conditions including:
- Bladder leakage
- Bowel concerns such as soiling and difficulty emptying
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Painful intercourse
- Pelvic pain conditions
- Pelvic floor management pre and post gynaecological surgery
- Men's pelvic floor management pre and post prostatectomy
- Children's incontinence
- Pregnancy and postnatal musculoskeletal conditions including pelvic girdle pain and abdominal separation
- Postnatal return to exercise
Some of these problems can be difficult to talk about and many people suffer in silence for a long time before seeking help. We offer a discreet and sensitive approach to treatment and aim to ensure you feel comfortable with all aspects of your care.
Physiotherapist Jenny Hodkinson has undertaken a Graduate Certificate in Physiotherapy (Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy) at The University of Melbourne. She has a particular interest in management of pregnancy and postnatal conditions and helping women return to or maintain the exercise they love in a way that is safe for their body and pelvic floor.
Jenny is a member of The Continence Foundation of Australia and the Australian Physiotherapy Association Women’s, Men’s and Pelvic Health group.